“Developmentally appropriate early childhood education programs that provide for the spiritual, social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development of children in a loving, Christian environment.”
Holy Trinity Learning Center’s developmentally appropriate early childhood education programs provide for the spiritual, social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development of children in a loving, Christian environment. We offer a Preschool (3K) program that meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays during Holy Trinity Lutheran School’s academic calendar. In addition, we offer Childcare for ages 2 and up from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday. Extended care is available before and after Holy Trinity’s early childhood and elementary school (Grades 3K – Grade 8) hours. Limited bus transportation is available for students attending Meadowview Elementary School (located in the Oconomowoc Area School District). We also offer extended care during school vacations and a Summer Program for children ages 2 and up.
- Spiritual – The child learns that God made the whole world and that Jesus loves him/her
- Social/Emotional – The child learns to play cooperatively, control his/her feelings, and share with others
- Physical development – The child can wash face and hands independently, distinguish the front and back of clothing, and begin to get dressed and undressed with little or no assistance
- Language development – The child will use words to communicate, say his/her first and last name, and ask and answer many when, why, and how questions
- Intellectual development:
- Literacy development – The child will be exposed to letter names, shapes, and sounds.
- Math readiness – The child will be exposed to numbers, shapes, and sizes.
Holy Trinity Learning Center’s Childcare is a Christian early education facility where children are introduced to play-based learning according to a child’s individual needs and developmental level. All activities work to promote your child’s spiritual, social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development. Opportunities for learning within our daily schedule include:
- Bible story instruction
- Large group meetings for calendar, stories, theme introduction, and sharing time
- Small group meeting for art projects, reading, games, and fine motor activities
- Free choice and structured activity time
- Indoor or outdoor play (weather dependent)
- Music and movement
- Introduction to foreign language
- Snack and meal times
- Nap and quiet rest times
We invite you to learn more about Holy Trinity Learning Center by calling the Childcare Office at (262) 567-2737 ext. 712 or by emailing us at email@example.com. Thanks!
The Teachers & Staff of Holy Trinity Learning Center